Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Samantha Says,I won’t marry actors

Raj Kumar.G     4:37 AM     No comments

Samantha Ruth Prabhu went to Hyderabad recently to attend the success meet of her latest Telugu film Son of Satyamurthi.

Speaking to the media the actress said “Reports saying I’m in love with an industrialist and I would ask the writers to give me the phone number and name of the industrialist whom I’m in love with. Thank god, at least they didn’t write that I’m in love with an actor because I won’t marry actors or anyone who are in the film industry”.

Samantha’s next immediate release in Tamil is Vikram’s 10 Enradhukulla, she has also signed two films one with Vijay and the other with Dhanush.

, ,

0 comments :

Recommended

Like Us

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

About Site

Breaking entertainment news from Hollywood.com, plus what's new at the movies, TV news, celebrities, hot photos, and the latest movie clips and trailers.

Legal Stuff

FAQ's

Blogroll

Subscribe to Newsletter

We'll never share your Email address.
© 2015 Cine Clouds. Designed by Bloggertheme9. Powered by Blogger.