Saturday, April 4, 2015

Simran decided to be a Producer

Raj Kumar.G     7:16 PM     No comments

Chennai, April 4 : Popular yesteryear southern star Simran Bagga has finally decided to don the hat of a producer. She has announced that she plans to produce two projects this year in collaboration with her husband.
“My passion towards cinema which always has been larger than life for me, drove me towards starting a production house along with my husband Deepak. My experience with the production of reality shows added value to my basic intention,” Simran said in a statement.
"The very fact that I have great love and passion towards cinema is the reason behind producing films. I feel the need to introduce young talents, who will go a long way in setting up the standard of the film industry,” she said.
On the acting front, Simran will next be seen in an important role in upcoming Tamil drama “Trisha Illana Nayantara”.

, ,

0 comments :

Recommended

Like Us

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

About Site

Breaking entertainment news from Hollywood.com, plus what's new at the movies, TV news, celebrities, hot photos, and the latest movie clips and trailers.

Legal Stuff

FAQ's

Blogroll

Subscribe to Newsletter

We'll never share your Email address.
© 2015 Cine Clouds. Designed by Bloggertheme9. Powered by Blogger.